Archer's Helm is a Helm in Dark Alliance. Archer's Helm can be equipped by Catti-Brie and is part of the Archer's Set. Equipment also changes the character's appearance, allowing you to personalize how your character looks.
Relying on their ability to see long distances, archers in snowy dimates wear slit-eyed snow goggles to reduce glare and to prevent snow blindness.
Who can equip Archer's Helm
Archer's Helm can be equipped by Catti-Brie
Archer's Helm Upgrades
Archer's Helm modifiers will vary depending on its Rarity, Level and Rank.
- Common: No modifiers
- Uncommon: 1 random modifiers
- Rare: 2 random modifiers
- Epic: 3 random modifiers
- Legendary: 4 random modifiers
Rarity, Level and Rank affects the amount of defense of Archer's Helm
- Each level of Rarity increases Archer's Helm' Armor by 1 point (Base Armor is 7)
- Each Level improvement grants Archer's Helm's Armor +1 (Base Armor is 7)
- Each Rank increased grants Archer's Helm' Armor +2 (Base Armor is 7)
How to obtain Archer's Helm
- Archer's Helm can be randomly dropped by defeated Enemies or looted from chests scattered throughout the world.
Archer's Helm Armor Set:
Archer's Helm is part of the Archer's Set, providing the following benefits
- 3 Pieces: No bonuses
- 5 Pieces: No bonuses
- 8 Pieces: No bonuses
Archer's Helm Notes & Tips
- Notes and Tips go here