Barbarian's Pelt is a Pelt in Dark Alliance. Barbarian's Pelt can be equipped by Wulfgar and is part of the Barbarian's Set. Equipment also changes the character's appearance, allowing you to personalize how your character looks.
A sturdy fur cloak offers protection from the wind and snow as well as from weapons, and it doesn't impede a warriors arms or legs.
Who can equip Barbarian's Pelt
Barbarian's Pelt can be equipped by Wulfgar
Barbarian's Pelt Upgrades
Barbarian's Pelt modifiers will vary depending on its Rarity, Level and Rank.
- Common: No modifiers
- Uncommon: 1 random modifiers
- Rare: 2 random modifiers
- Epic: 3 random modifiers
- Legendary: 4 random modifiers
Rarity, Level and Rank affects the amount of defense of Barbarian's Pelt
- Each level of Rarity increases Barbarian's Pelt' Armor by 1 point (Base Armor is 7)
- Each Level improvement grants Barbarian's Pelt's Armor +1 (Base Armor is 7)
- Each Rank increased grants Barbarian's Pelt' Armor +2 (Base Armor is 7)
How to obtain Barbarian's Pelt
- Barbarian's Pelt can be randomly dropped by defeated Enemies or looted from chests scattered throughout the world.
Barbarian's Pelt Armor Set:
Barbarian's Pelt is part of the Barbarian's Set, providing the following benefits
- 3 Pieces: No Bonuses
- 5 Pieces: No Bonuses
- 8 Pieces: No Bonuses
Barbarian's Pelt Notes & Tips
- Notes and Tips go here
|All Pelts in Dark Alliance|