|Common: No modifiers
Uncommon: 1 random modifiers
Rare: 2 random modifiers
Epic: 3 random modifiers
Legendary: 4 random modifiers
+20% Critical Damage
+30% Critical Damage
+25% Critical Chance while Cloud of Daggers is active
Dragonsbane Necklace is a Necklace in Dark Alliance. Dragonsbane Necklace can be equipped by Drizzt Do'Urden and is part of the Dragonsbane Set. Equipment also changes the character's appearance, allowing you to personalize how your character looks.
Physical adornment means little to me, I can't see any of it. But the smell of moss on someone's boot, or the delicate chime of bracelet charms, those I can appreciate." -Montolio Debrouchee
Who can equip Dragonsbane Necklace
Dragonsbane Necklace can be equipped by Drizzt Do'Urden
Dragonsbane Necklace Upgrades
Dragonsbane Necklace modifiers will vary depending on its Rarity, Level and Rank.
- Common: No modifiers
- Uncommon: 1 random modifiers
- Rare: 2 random modifiers
- Epic: 3 random modifiers
- Legendary: 4 random modifiers
Rarity, Level and Rank affects the amount of defense of Dragonsbane Necklace
- Each level of Rarity increases Dragonsbane Necklace' Armor by 1 point (Base Armor is 7)
- Each Level improvement grants Dragonsbane Necklace's Armor +1 (Base Armor is 7)
- Each Rank increased grants Dragonsbane Necklace' Armor +2 (Base Armor is 7)
How to obtain Dragonsbane Necklace
- Dragonsbane Necklace can be randomly dropped by defeated Enemies or looted from chests scattered throughout the world.
Dragonsbane Necklace Armor Set:
Dragonsbane Necklace is part of the Dragonsbane Set, providing the following benefits
- 3 Pieces: +20% Critical Damage
- 5 Pieces: +30% Critical Damage
- 8 Pieces: +25% Critical Chance while Cloud of Daggers is active
Dragonsbane Necklace Notes & Tips
- Notes and Tips go here
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!