Duergar Infiltrator Axe
|Common: No modifiers
Uncommon: 1 random modifiers
Rare: 2 random modifiers
Epic: 3 random modifiers
Legendary: 4 random modifiers
|Duergar Infiltrator Set
+ 10% Armor Penetration
+ 20% Armor Penetration
Damage from Anvil of Clanggedin ignores all monster Armor
Duergar Infiltrator Axe is an Axe in Dark Alliance. Duergar Infiltrator Axe can be equipped by Bruenor Battlehammerto deal damage to hostile enemies. Duergar Infiltrator Axe is part of the Duergar Infiltrator Set. Equipment also changes the character's appearance, allowing you to personalize how your character looks.
A good tool must be maintained for as long as it is useful. When an axe can no longer be kept sharp it must be replaced. What is true for tools is true for my people." -Laduguer's teachings
Who can equip Duergar Infiltrator Axe
Duergar Infiltrator Axe can only be equipped by Bruenor Battlehammer
Duergar Infiltrator Axe Upgrades
Duergar Infiltrator Axe modifiers will vary depending on its Rarity, Level and Rank.
- Common: No modifiers
- Uncommon: 1 random modifiers
- Rare: 2 random modifiers
- Epic: 3 random modifiers
- Legendary: 4 random modifiers
How to obtain Duergar Infiltrator Axe
- Duergar Infiltrator Axe can be randomly dropped by defeated Enemies or looted from chests scattered throughout the world.
- It is more likely you can obtain Duergar Infiltrator Axe during the Verbeeg Jamboree Mission.
Duergar Infiltrator Axe Armor Set:
Duergar Infiltrator Axe is part of the Duergar Infiltrator Set, providing the following benefits
- 3 Pieces: + 10% Armor Penetration
- 5 Pieces: + 20% Armor Penetration
- 8 Pieces: Damage from Anvil of Clanggedin ignores all monster Armor
Duergar Infiltrator Axe Notes & Tips
- Notes and Tips go here
|All Axes in Dark Alliance|