Goblin Reaper Bow is a Bow in Dark Alliance. Goblin Reaper Bow can be equipped by Catti-Brieto deal damage to hostile enemies. Goblin Reaper Bow is part of the Goblin Reaper Set. Equipment also changes the character's appearance, allowing you to personalize how your character looks.
How did you become an archer beyond compare, with your youth spent underground in Bruenor's halls? Your marksmanship is without rival in these hills, and that's no small accomplishment. " -Speaker Agorwal, Termalaine
Who can equip Goblin Reaper Bow
Goblin Reaper Bow can only be equipped by Catti-Brie
Goblin Reaper Bow Upgrades
Goblin Reaper Bow modifiers will vary depending on its Rarity, Level and Rank.
- Common: No modifiers
- Uncommon: 1 random modifiers
- Rare: 2 random modifiers
- Epic: 3 random modifiers
- Legendary: 4 random modifiers
How to obtain Goblin Reaper Bow
- Goblin Reaper Bow can be randomly dropped by defeated Enemies or looted from chests scattered throughout the world.
- It is more likely you can obtain Goblin Reaper Bow during The Goblin's Shard Mission.
Goblin Reaper Bow Armor Set:
Goblin Reaper Bow is part of the Goblin Reaper Set, providing the following benefits
- 3 Pieces: +8% Critical Hit Chance
- 5 Pieces: +12% Critical Hit Chance
- 8 Pieces: +35% Physical Damage Bonus against Goblins
Goblin Reaper Bow Notes & Tips
- Notes and Tips go here
|All Bows in Dark Alliance|