Kick Diver Information
Kick Diver can be activated by pressing // (Light Attack Button) After Light Running Attack (// Light Attack Button while running) and provides the following effect
- Chain from a sliding tackle into a mule kick that knocks monsters back
- Has a 60% chance to grant Precision Strikes, 40% chance to grant Powerful Strikes, and 45% chance to reduce cooldowns by 6%
Kick Diver Requirment
Notes and Tips
- Notes and tips go here.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!