|Common: No modifiers
Uncommon: 1 random modifiers
Rare: 2 random modifiers
Epic: 3 random modifiers
Legendary: 4 random modifiers
Ranger's Necklace is a Necklace in Dark Alliance. Ranger's Necklace can be equipped by Drizzt Do'Urden and is part of the Ranger's Set. Equipment also changes the character's appearance, allowing you to personalize how your character looks.
Living in the wild fringes of the civilized world, some rangers carry mementos from their past lives in towns and cities, reminders of the people they left behind.
Who can equip Ranger's Necklace
Ranger's Necklace can be equipped by Drizzt Do'Urden
Ranger's Necklace Upgrades
Ranger's Necklace modifiers will vary depending on its Rarity, Level and Rank.
- Common: No modifiers
- Uncommon: 1 random modifiers
- Rare: 2 random modifiers
- Epic: 3 random modifiers
- Legendary: 4 random modifiers
Rarity, Level and Rank affects the amount of defense of Ranger's Necklace
- Each level of Rarity increases Ranger's Necklace' Armor by 1 point (Base Armor is 7)
- Each Level improvement grants Ranger's Necklace's Armor +1 (Base Armor is 7)
- Each Rank increased grants Ranger's Necklace' Armor +2 (Base Armor is 7)
How to obtain Ranger's Necklace
- Ranger's Necklace can be randomly dropped by defeated Enemies or looted from chests scattered throughout the world.
Ranger's Necklace Armor Set:
Ranger's Necklace is part of the Ranger's Set, providing the following benefits
- 3 Pieces: No Bonuses
- 5 Pieces: No Bonuses
- 8 Pieces: No Bonuses
Ranger's Necklace Notes & Tips
- Notes and Tips go here
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!