Shield Dwarf Helm is a Helm in Dark Alliance. Shield Dwarf Helm can be equipped by Bruenor Battlehammer and is part of the Shield Dwarf Set. Equipment also changes the character's appearance, allowing you to personalize how your character looks.
Immediately identifiable by the trademark broken horn, Bruenor's fierce eyes glower from beneath the Iow brow of his heavy helmet
Who can equip Shield Dwarf Helm
Shield Dwarf Helm can be equipped by Bruenor Battlehammer
Shield Dwarf Helm Upgrades
Shield Dwarf Helm modifiers will vary depending on its Rarity, Level and Rank.
- Common: No modifiers
- Uncommon: 1 random modifiers
- Rare: 2 random modifiers
- Epic: 3 random modifiers
- Legendary: 4 random modifiers
Rarity, Level and Rank affects the amount of defense of Shield Dwarf Helm
- Each level of Rarity increases Shield Dwarf Helm' Armor by 1 point (Base Armor is 7)
- Each Level improvement grants Shield Dwarf Helm's Armor +1 (Base Armor is 7)
- Each Rank increased grants Shield Dwarf Helm' Armor +2 (Base Armor is 7)
How to obtain Shield Dwarf Helm
- Shield Dwarf Helm can be randomly dropped by defeated Enemies or looted from chests scattered throughout the world.
Shield Dwarf Helm Armor Set:
Shield Dwarf Helm is part of the Shield Dwarf Set, providing the following benefits
- 3 Pieces: No Bonuses
- 5 Pieces: No Bonuses
- 8 Pieces: No Bonuses
Shield Dwarf Helm Notes & Tips
- Notes and Tips go here