The amount of Stamina is shown in your HUD in a green bar. It is used to perform different attacks, abilities and moves, and it regenerates automatically after a short delay, but it can also be replenished by the usage of items. Increasing the Stamina will also increase the Attack Stat.
How to increase Stamina
The following Equipment increases the Stamina of your hero:
- Tundra Raptor Set (3 Pieces: +10% Stamina Cost Reduction, 5 Pieces: +15% Stamina Cost Reduction)
- Wearer of the Mask Set (3 Pieces: +25% chance to drop Stamina Fragments, 5 Pieces: +50% chance to drop Stamina Fragments)
- Battlehammer King Set (3 Pieces: +15% Reduced Stamina cost to Blocking, 5 Piece: +25% Reduced Stamina cost to Blocking)
Spending an Attribute Point on the following Attributes will increase Stamina of your hero:
Spending a Feat Point on the following Feats will increase Stamina of your hero:
- Athletic (15% Stamina Cost Reduction from Evades and Dodges)
- Endurance (10% Max Stamina Bonus)
- Shield Master (-15% Stamina Cost on Blocks)
- Riposte (Drain 5% Stamina on succesful hit)
- Second Wind (-5% Stamina Cost on all actions)
- Savage Attacker (15% Stamina Damage Bonus)
Notes and Tips
- Notes and tips go here.