New Player Help for Dark Alliance is a Dark Alliance Beginner Guide with tips and tricks that will help players understand the basics of the game's mechanics as well as recommended things to do before starting the game.
- Walkthrough: A detailed guide of the game's main story.
- Moves: Explore all the available moves for the different classes.
- Ultimate: Explore the strongest attacks of each character
- Abilities: Learn about the special class abilities of each character
- Controls: Covers the details of the basic layout of the controller for all platforms.
- Combat: Provides information on the basic and advanced combat systems.
- Equipment and Crafting: Lists all available gear players can find throughout the world, as well as crafteable gear.
10 Tips You Should Know
Dark Alliance Beginner Guide & New Player Help
Which is the best character in Dark Alliance?
There is no "best character", as they all have their different strengths and weaknesses. It is also important to note that YOUR playstyle may be the defining factor in which character is best to for you. Each of the four characters respond to a certain archetype within the party, like for example Bruenor Battlehammer being the Tank. This means that Bruenor is an up-close and personal type of character, that is designed to taunt Enemies and withstand their ferocious attacks.
Can I change my Race or Class?
No. The four characters available in Dark Alliance are fixed characters, meaning that you can't change the Race nor the class. Gender and physical appearance can't be changed.
Equipment & Loot Information
Looting during Quests
During Quests you are unable to change your gear, you have to wait until the end of it and you are transported to the central HUD, to be able to do so.
Weapons can be upgraded from level 1 up to level 3. You have to use different types of Crystals and Gold.
Can I switch Weapons?
Each character uses their respective signature Weapon. Take Cattie-Brie for example. She uses a Bow and that's the type of Weapon she can wield. You can't have her use a Scimitar like Drizzt or an Axe like Bruneor.
how do I unlock the two quests ( mines) that are locked
I have to disaree to the answer to your first question. Bruenor has to be the weakest and most difficult to start with. He's slow, all his beginning attacks are sluggish and do complete crap damage. I only played him til level 7, but switching from him to Catti or Drizzt is like turning on easy mode.